Friday, October 16, 2015

zentangles

I have this cool little flip book to store zentangle patterns. I picked it up at University Bookstore in Mill Creek.


If you've ever tried zentangling, you'll know how helpful it is to have patterns handy. I take mine off of the ring and spread them out on my table as I draw.


This week I'm drawing on stones.


It's a very peaceful process 
- that's the "zen" in zentangle - 
before I know it an hour or two have passed 


 I'm always amazed and humbled when something beautiful comes of it

 Making my mark.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marvelous on your stones. Cute idea this little book. xox

Cindy Ellison said...

Beautiful and inspiring!

Connie said...

That is a genius idea!

Ms. said...

LOVE your stones...I used to do this too and will again. You're so right...it's entirely meditative. I use Sharpies. You too?

Caterina Giglio said...

very cool idea, and your photos below are simply stunning!! xo

Anonymous said...

I think you'd be great at making clay inchies. Have you tried them?

Catharina Maria said...

That is a great idea and I love your art on the Stones !Rini